If you’re planning on taking your dog for a refreshing swim or bringing it along with you on holiday to Cyprus, here is a list of the beaches you can DIVE IN WITH YOUR LOYAL FRIEND and have fun!
Here are all the dog-friendly beaches listed by the Cyprus Tourism Office in accordance with the seashore protection regulations (click on the beach name to check the spot on the map):
- Seratzia beach, within the council limits of Kato Pyrgos, in Nicosia district.
- Kasianes (Spyros Beach), south of Larnaca airport, within the municipal limits of Larnaca, in Larnaca district.
- Acheilia Beach, located where the river Ezousa meets the sea, within the council limits of Achelia, in Paphos district.
- Karavopetra beach, south east of the sewerage treatment unit, within the council of limits of Monagroulli in the Limassol district.
- Prolimnos beach, west of Pissouri, within the council limits of Pissouri, in Limassol district.
- Kaparis beach, within the limits of Paralimni Municipality. Officially named as Cyprus’ first dog-friendly beach back in 2016, within the council limits of Paralimni, in Famagusta district.
🐾 Take a dive and have a splashing 💦 time but also have in mind!!!
Take care of your dog, obey to all hygiene and safety rules and regulations, keep clean and respect the environment.